Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about Opposition and Obstacles
- Can a person become a missionary who has experienced traumas in childhood?
- Is it acceptable for a missionary appointee (someone who hasnít been to the field yet but is preparing) to leave his current church and join a new one because of lack of support?
Questions about The Ways and Means of Service
Questions about Where in the World?
Questions about How Much Is Enough?
- How much of a service fee do agencies charge? What is that used for?
- What type of insurance coverage do missionaries need?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
- Why do sending agencies require missionaries to be members or active in a local church?
- Which agencies assist the underground church in restricted access countries?
Questions about When to Begin
- Which should I focus on first, where I want to go or which agency to join? If I start with agency selection, do they decide where I go or do I decide?
Questions about Questions Singles Have
Questions about Small Children in a Big World
Questions about Managing Marriage Roles
Questions about Academically Speaking
- Should I major in teaching English?
- I know that a theology degree can prevent you from being admitted into some countries. Would a "closed country" overlook this and admit you because they want English teachers?
Questions about Things Nobody Told Me
Questions about Questions Professionals Ask
- What are tentmaking, business as mission, and business for transformation all about? Are they all the same thing?