Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about The Ways and Means of Service
- Should I join an established mission team or start a new team with my friends?
- Doesn’t it make more sense to for me to raise funds for a national missionary, rather than raise funds for me to go? Wouldn’t funds go further for the gospel that way?
Questions about Support Raising Attitudes
- What Scriptures, prayers, and spiritual disciplines have best helped you deal with anxiety during the fundraising process?
Questions about Support Raising Approaches
- What’s next if you dedicate yourself to the Lord and try to raise support for long-term missions but end up not being able to raise the funds?
Questions about How Much Is Enough?
- Do missionaries continue to tithe? If so, do they take that out of the money given by others to support their ministry?
Questions about Sticky Issues on the Field
- How much time and energy should a missionary expect to put into communication with people back home?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
- Why do sending agencies require missionaries to be members or active in a local church?
- In selecting a mission agency, how much do leadership style and organizational culture matter?
Questions about Right from the Start
Questions about Academically Speaking
- I think God is leading me to work with the disabled and am exploring how I should prepare. What area of therapy would be the most useful? What is the greatest need on the field?
- I’m a teenager. Are there any specific classes that would be helpful to take in high school for getting into missions after school?