Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about The Ways and Means of Service
- Should I join an established mission team or start a new team with my friends?
- Iíve been wanting to become something similar to an administrative assistant for missionaries. Is this something thatís needed? If so, what skills are most needed? How would you recommend getting these skills?
- Doesnít it make more sense to for me to raise funds for a national missionary, rather than raise funds for me to go? Wouldnít funds go further for the gospel that way?
Questions about The Time Is Right
Questions about Support Raising Attitudes
- What Scriptures, prayers, and spiritual disciplines have best helped you deal with anxiety during the fundraising process?
Questions about Support Raising Approaches
- Whatís next if you dedicate yourself to the Lord and try to raise support for long-term missions but end up not being able to raise the funds?
Questions about How Much Is Enough?
- Do missionaries continue to tithe? If so, do they take that out of the money given by others to support their ministry?
Questions about Sticky Funding Issues
- How much time and energy should a missionary expect to put into communication with people back home?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
- Why do sending agencies require missionaries to be members or active in a local church?
- In selecting a mission agency, how much do leadership style and organizational culture matter?
Questions about Right from the Start
Questions about Academically Speaking
- Iím a teenager. Are there any specific classes that would be helpful to take in high school for getting into missions after school?
- I think God is leading me to work with the disabled and am exploring how I should prepare. What area of therapy would be the most useful? What is the greatest need on the field?