Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about Opposition and Obstacles
Questions about The Ways and Means of Service
- Doesn’t it make more sense to for me to raise funds for a national missionary, rather than raise funds for me to go? Wouldn’t funds go further for the gospel that way?
Questions about How Much Is Enough?
- Do missionaries continue to tithe? If so, do they take that out of the money given by others to support their ministry?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
- Why do sending agencies require missionaries to be members or active in a local church?
- We want to work with an agency but be self-supporting (tentmakers). Our denomination does not support this model. What agencies work with tentmakers?
Questions about Missions and Marriage
- My husband and I both feel called to missions, but if we still have struggles in our lives and marriage. Can God still use us in missions or is this something we have to overcome first?