Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about The Ways and Means of Service
- Doesn’t it make more sense to for me to raise funds for a national missionary, rather than raise funds for me to go? Wouldn’t funds go further for the gospel that way?
- I’ve been wanting to become something similar to an administrative assistant for missionaries. Is this something that’s needed? If so, what skills are most needed? How would you recommend getting these skills?
Questions about The Time Is Right
Questions about Support Raising Attitudes
- What Scriptures, prayers, and spiritual disciplines have best helped you deal with anxiety during the fundraising process?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
Questions about Resistance from Older Children
- I’ve been told it’s unwise to move your family into missions while children were in or near their teen years. What is the ideal age to move children? Are there any ages commonly not recommended?
Questions about Right from the Start
Questions about Academically Speaking
- I think God is leading me to work with the disabled and am exploring how I should prepare. What area of therapy would be the most useful? What is the greatest need on the field?
- I’m a teenager. Are there any specific classes that would be helpful to take in high school for getting into missions after school?