Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about Opposition and Obstacles
- Would someone with piercings or tattoos encounter problems on the mission field (in terms of culture or religion or from sending agencies)?
- Is it acceptable for a missionary appointee (someone who hasnít been to the field yet but is preparing) to leave his current church and join a new one because of lack of support?
Questions about The Ways and Means of Service
Questions about Where in the World?
Questions about The Time Is Right
Questions about How Much Is Enough?
- How much of a service fee do agencies charge? What is that used for?
- What type of insurance coverage do missionaries need?
- In many countries, the cost of living is less than at home. How do I justify a seemingly large support figure to supporters?
Questions about Sticky Issues on the Field
- How do missionaries think about bribery and respond when they are expected to pay bribes and "special fees"?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
- Why do sending agencies require missionaries to be members or active in a local church?
- Which agencies assist the underground church in restricted access countries?
Questions about When to Begin
- Which should I focus on first, where I want to go or which agency to join? If I start with agency selection, do they decide where I go or do I decide?
Questions about Questions Singles Have
Questions about Small Children in a Big World
Questions about Managing Marriage Roles
Questions about Academically Speaking
Questions about Things Nobody Told Me
Questions about Questions Professionals Ask
- What are tentmaking, business as mission, and business for transformation all about? Are they all the same thing?