Answer a Question
Here are questions that most need additional answers. Select to read other answers given already; then follow the link to give your own answer to that question.
Questions about Support Raising Approaches
- How can we pay the bills here while we are working the full-time job of support raising to go? Or, how can we raise our support if we’re still working full-time?
- On average, how many people does it take to support a long-term missionary? Is it 30-60 people? 100 people?
Questions about How Much Is Enough?
- Should missionaries have life insurance? We are trusting God to care for us, but is it also wise to have an insurance policy to provide for our kids if something happened to us?
Questions about A Thorough Exam
Questions about Medical Mission and Healthcare
- Can a DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) practice medical missions internationally? Or only a MD? Is there much room for medical missions as an osteopathic physician?
Questions about Science and Engineering
- I work in the sciences and am wondering about positions for scientists in missions. How can someone use their training as a chemist, biologist, or pharmacist as part of a ministry overseas?